ga('create', 'UA-91321536-1', 'auto'); ga('send', 'pageview');
1. J.crew Golden Tee | 2. Steve Madden Buffalo Plaid Infinity Scarf | 3. BaubleBar Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace | 4. J.crew Sugar Paper Journal | 5. C.wonder Dotty Zip Top Pouch | 6. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette | 7. Victoria’s Secret The Sleepover Knit Pajama Set | 8. Lily Pulitzer Carded ID Smart Phone Wristlet
Guys I cannot believe that Christmas is already right around the corner! I feel like the beginning of 2014 was just a couple of days ago; time really does fly by. Since Christmas is practically here, that means time to start buying presents for all of your family and friends. If you have a lot of friends and family, like me, buying Christmas presents for everyone can be very expensive. It is especially expensive for me because I am also a student and I don’t have much money. Also, shopping for others is not as easy as shopping for yourself because everyone has a different taste. So if you are a student like me, have difficulty shopping for others or just want to save a couple of bucks, I have gathered some items for you, which are under $50 that will make great gifts for any woman and which they will surely love.
1. This simple but beautiful J.Crew Golden Tee ($45) has the perfect touch of Gold and is a perfect shirt that can be worn in many ways. It is a tee, but the pop of Gold makes it a great one, to add to someone’s wardrobe. Anything gold is great!
2. Steve Madden Buffalo Plaid Infinity Scarf ($32) from Nordstrom. Who doesn’t love a great scarf? Especially a Plaid one?! Scarfs always make great presents because you can never have enough, plus they make a great accessory.
3. Acrylic Block Monogram Necklace ($48) from BaubleBar. This is a classic and cute way to personalize a gift. Getting to wear your initials on your necklace is pretty cool. Everyone needs to have at least one! *Ships 1-week order date. Enter your email for 15% off your first purchase!*
4. J.Crew Sugar Paper Journal ($18). This black and gold journal is really cute. It makes a great gift because you can always carry it in your bag and write any thoughts or inspiration you might have. Journals are a great way to deal with your problems and writing constantly makes you a better writer. Not to mention, keeping a journal and then reading it a couple of years later always brings a good laugh or two. The gift of a laugh is always great! 🙂
5. C.wonder Dotty Zip Top Pouch ($48) is a perfect gift to contain all of your personal needs in any purse which does not contain a pocket with zippers or can be used as a stylish clutch. This one matches with many outfits. Black, Red and white are classic colors that everyone has in their wardrobe.
6. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette ($29) from Sephora. This eye shadow palette is perfect for any make up lover. These neutrals are great colors for anyone and these colors help your make up look natural. This palette is also great for anyone starting to use makeup.
7. Victoria’s Secret The Sleepover Knit Pajama Set ($52). Anyone who gifts me a pajama set has a special place in my heart. Pajamas make great gifts, they are comfy and great for everyone because, lets be honest, we all love our beds.
8. Lily Pulitzer Carded ID Smartphone Wristlet ($38) makes the cutest accessory for anyone’s Iphone 5, 5s or 5c. This can be used as a wallet, phone carrying case and a wristlet, making it easy to keep all of your important things in one place.
I want to know what are some things you are gifting to your friends and family this Christmas. Tell me in the comments below. 🙂 Happy Shopping! Xoxo